Date: Sep 19-20, 2015
Venue: IIIT Delhi, New Delhi
Agenda: Click Here
- The dates when the most PIs can attend are Sep 19-20. Therefore, we have chosen these, Sep 19-20, as the final dates for the workshop, to be held in Delhi. Pl visit this page again in the coming days to have the info about the Venue, Agenda, etc..
- The workshop should be attended by as many of the members of each team as the team feels are needed to represent all major facets of the proposal, and to gainfully interact with the mentors from the various disciplines present. At the minimum, attendees from a team must include the PI and at least the main (one) mentor of the team.
- Reimbursement of Expenses for Mentors: ITRA will bear the travel expenses of only one domestic mentor per team.
- Reimbursement of Expenses for PI’s & CO-PI’s: ALL PI’s and CO-PI’s will have to bear their own travel expenses. No reimbursement will be provided for the workshop. However, the successful teams will be allowed to recover their expenses by adding them to their first year budget for up to 3 members of the team if these expenses have not been borne by another agency. No reimbursement will be provided for teams that do not succeed.
- Registration: All participants including mentors, are expected to fill the online registration form, it is not necessary that the participant has to personally fill the form, anyone can register the participant on his behalf. Participants who do not register, will not be eligible for recovering their expenses. Registration form is available below.
Registration Form: (closed)
1. All fields in the form are mandatory.
2. After populating all the fields, hit Submit button, to complete the registration process.
- In case of a problem, pl click here to fill the form.
- This page is best viewed in Chrome Browser.